Document Your Product Liability Case
Any information you can gather and record that will help you prove that a product was defective and you were injured as a result will strengthen your product liability case.
- A sample of the product or remains of the product
- Product purchase information (date, location, etc.)
- Instructions, manuals, packaging, or other material that accompanied the product
- Photographs of the product you used
- Photographs of where the injury occurred
- Any applicable medical documentation or patient records
- Property damage costs (such as receipts for cleaning or replacing items)
- Witnesses information and statements
Rely On Guidance From An Experienced Product Liability Lawyer: Contact Us Today
Injuries that come from a defective product can be extremely upsetting, and coping with insurance companies can be confusing and overwhelming. We can help. Your initial consultation is free, so call us at (304) 748-5850 or send us an email, and we don't get paid unless you win.