Meet Attorney Elisa Recht Marlin
Elisa Recht Marlin is a native of Weirton, WV. She received her law degree, a juris doctor, from Duquesne University School of Law in 2000. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Washington University in St. Louis in 1980. She was a member of the Duquesne University Law Review, where her Note analyzing Kituskie v. Corbman was published.
Licensed as a certified public accountant in Pennsylvania, Ms. Marlin is a member of the Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants.
Areas of Practice
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Affiliations and Memberships
- Member, West Virginia State Bar
- Member, Hancock County Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Comfort House Child Advocacy Center